Human Resources Assistant
SHARE THIS JOB
Our Government client is seeking a Human Resources Assistant for a very busy Executive Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Director;
- Managing and organizing activities for the Executive Director’s office such as scheduling appointments; setting up conference calls for meetings/interviews/learning sessions;
- Tasking and coordinating requests for the Executive Director’s office;
- Tracking and updating the flow of tasks coming into the office;
- Using various software such as MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, GCDocs; and
- Undertaking all other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Director.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Must have 3 years’ experience handling human resources activities within the Federal Government
- Must be Bilingual in English and French