LOOKING FOR A STRONG CLIENT AND CANDIDATE RECRUITER FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION TO JOIN OUR TEAM ASAP!
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting clients and candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
What does a Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract client and candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and finding clients in the private sector of the job market.
- Seek out potential clients in the private sector of the current job market by cold-calling, setting up meetings, researching, identifying and contacting them to determine their HR needs at any given time
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) with a STRONG background in sales
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management (preferred)
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR DETAILED CV, WITH 2 REFERENCES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org