START ASAP!! CONTRACT IN HAND – NO COMPETITION!!
STORE SERVICES PERSONNEL (SENIOR)
SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
START DATE: ASAP
END DATE: NOVEMBER 10, 2017
MAIN LOCATION: 2370 WALKLEY ROAD, OTTAWA, ON (MOST WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT HERE)
SECONDARY LOCATIONS: 161 GOLDENROD, OTTAWA, ON AND 1010 SOMERSET WEST, OTTAWA, ON. (CAN BE ASKED TO WORK AT THESE LOCATIONS)
Please note if you are interested in being submitted for this request you will have to supply an updated resume, WITH 2 REFERENCES, that clearly shows how you meet all the criteria for this requirement.
Resumes must be sent with all mandatory criteria highlighted in yellow AND NOTATED ON CV AS:
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 (FOR STORE SERVICES POSITION),
Classification/Level: Stores Services Personnel – Senior
|M1|| The bidder must clearly demonstrate that the proposed resource meets the minimum mandatory qualifications for Stores Services Personnel – Senior
· Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience is required
· Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
|M2||The bidder must submit with bid submission for the proposed resource, a copy of certificate(s) or recognized institution document as proof of:
1. Health and Safety
|M3||The bidder must clearly demonstrate that the proposed Resource has three (3) years’ experience in prioritizing workload and responding to daily warehouse requests and inquiries involving shipping and receiving, delivery, storage, restacking, wrapping skids of boxes|
|M4||The bidder must clearly demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of two (2) years’ experience using software such as MS Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel) to prepare correspondence, documents, electronically track shipments and maintain a detailed inventory spreadsheet.|
|M5||The bidder must clearly demonstrate that at bid closing, the proposed resource has a valid security clearance at the Secret level granted or approved by CISD/ PWGSC. A copy of the security certificate or security certificate number and validity must be provided with the bid.|
STATEMENT OF WORK
Following the April 2016 fire at the Louis St-Laurent Building in Gatineau, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) is now moving the various material contents from the building, to a temporary location in order to get all material cleaned from any fire damage.
As soon as materials such as filing cabinets, pedestals, boxes, IT equipment are deemed cleaned they will be sent to Warehouse #1 where they will be received, sorted, stored per a specific pattern and re-distributed to the end user under PWGSC and DND’s supervision.
The filing cabinets contents will be sent to warehouse #2, where they will be triaged, boxed and kept/stored until scanning/disposal can be performed.
Given the urgency of this requirement, PWGSC must put in place a warehouse resource team in order to process all material(s) in a timely manner.
The warehouse resource team will be under PWGSC responsibility and the resources will be working jointly with the Department of National Defense (DND) military personnel. The warehouse resource team will have the responsibility to keep the space organized and to assure traceability of all items delivered on site. The resource team will be working in different areas such as reception of materials, triage of goods per sector of the building. This will be the main focus of the work to be completed.
3. Language Requirements
The Construction Site Coordinator must be bilingual, able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in English and French.
4. Location of Work
The majority of the work will be completed at:
- Warehouse #1 – 2370 Walkley Road, Ottawa;
Work may also be performed at:
- Warehouse #2 – 161 Goldenrod, Ottawa and
- Warehouse #3 – 1010 Somerset St West, Ottawa.
The resource(s) may be required to work at various locations, as per item 4 above, throughout the NCR. Canada will inform the resource(s) of the work location the evening before they are to report to a different location. There will be travel throughout the NCR to deliver items. There will be no travel outside of the NCR and there will be no travel costs associated with this requirement.
RESOURCE REQUIREMENT #1: Stores Services Personnel – Senior
PWGSC has a requirement for one (1) stores services personnel at the senior level. The resources will be working in all aspects of the sorting and distribution of materials that have been removed from a DND building.
- Perform daily work site inspection required by Health and Safety policies.
- Perform assigned work in accordance to instructions for handling and tracking of items
- Load and unload trucks, perform shipping and receiving tasks, work with wrapping equipment to ensure proper shipment of packages, warehouse material moving and handling, material restacking, quality control, administration and inventory control.
- Manipulate material(s) weighting approximately 50lbs.
- Operating basic tools, wrapping equipment and pallet jacks.
- Work with computer database and tracking software such as MS Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel) validate area of storage of specific items.
- Accompany the delivery team in the minivan to offsite location(s) for deliveries to end user; load, unload and carry material to end user.
- Warehouse resource team members must have steel toe shoes.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV, WITH 2 REFERENCES, TO: email@example.com