- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Ensures job descriptions and staffing requirements are current and aligned to business objective
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information
- Experience working in the Federal Government
- 2 + years of related Human Resources experience including experience in HR Administration
- Knowledge of Human Resources related legislation and statutory requirements including Employment Standards, Occupational Health and Safety legislation, Privacy Legislation, and Human Rights legislation
- Proven ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential, controversial and sensitive nature
- Understanding of the staffing process
- Preferably bilingual
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Annette Lang at 613-232-9767 Ext. 303 or email@example.com
Since 1987, Artemp has been the National Capital Region’s single most successful provider of creative services to both the public and private sectors. Artemp has long been the first port of call for the NCR’s graphic designers, marketing, communications consultants, multimedia specialists, Geomatics professionals as well as writers and editors.
For over 20 years Artemp Personnel Services Inc. has been one of the main suppliers of Human Resources Services to the Federal Government and Private Sector, providing top quality, highly experienced HR professionals to cover all requirements for Staffing, Classification, Organizational Design and Leadership Development and Change Management.
Artemp is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Artemp would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.