MUST BE BILINGUAL
MUST HOLD VALID SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
START DATE – IMMEDIATELY – CONTRACT IN-HAND – NO COMPETITION
END DATE: DEC. 29, 2017
The Proposed Resource must have a secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of Education and experience.
The Proposed Resource must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
The proposed Resource must have a minimum of 1 year experience working within the Federal Government.
The proposed Resource must have strong organizational & communication skills.
Organizing meetings, teleconferences and/or events, preparing background materials, including inputting and updating changes to meeting and appointment schedules.
Must have experience using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, Outlook Calendar, Power Point.
Experience in managing daily office operations and coordinating agendas.
The proposed Resource must be bilingual.
Rated Technical Evaluation Criteria
Point rated criteria is used to establish the minimum requirements by setting a passing mark that a response must meet to be considered a valid and responsive response.
Point Rated Requirements:
Performing document and file management functions, including e‑filing and capturing information using an electronic tracking system
Experience in organizing national and international travel arrangements and expenses in HRG – Shared Travel Services
Answering telephones, taking messages
Routing executive correspondence, photocopying, faxing and scanning documents
Completion of courses in business administration, financial management.
Statement of Work
- Provides support in human resources, and records management,
- Provides general administrative/executive services for OCS.
- Inputting, processing and updating data
- Routing correspondence
- Managing daily office operations and coordinating agendas
- Organizing meetings, teleconferences and/or events, and preparing background materials, including inputting and updating changes to meeting and appointment schedules
- Answering the telephone, operating telephone switchboard systems and taking messages
- Performing document and file management functions, including e‑filing and capturing information using an electronic tracking system Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents
- Arranging for telephones, e-mail accounts and furniture for new personnel
- Scheduling and organizing national and international travel arrangements
Location of Work, Work Site and Delivery Point
The work will be performed at 588 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0Y7.